Judicial overthrow in the extreme case of Dimitris Graikos, shortly before the first TV show, brought everything upside down .
The “possible assassination” investigated by the Police after the order of the Attorney-at-Law, was transformed by another Justice officer into a “deliberate escape”!
By order issued by the Public Prosecutor of Thessaloniki, she rejects the murder of the missing person by intention does not send the case to a regular investigator and puts it in the Archive!
The Domino of legal reactions …
The relatives who could not believe the news complain that this time Dimitris Graikos “was buried” in a drawer of the Authorities.
The reaction of the legal representative of the entrepreneur’s brothers Nikos Dialinas was immediately forthcoming.
On Friday, October 26, on the day of the nominal celebration of the missing farmer, he filed a petition against the Prosecutor who issued this provision.
The petition was filed with the Prosecutor’s Office of the Supreme Court, the President of the Court Inspection Board and the Ministry of Justice.
It states inter alia that the “Order” of the Public Prosecutor is “in direct contrast to what is contained both in the official documents of the Missing persons Police Department and the Homicide Department, as well as in the affidavits of the family and professional environment”.
It is also stressed that the Public Prosecutor “concludes entirely arbitrarily and unconvincingly that it was a case of” his intentionally fleeing even to third countries “.
In the data found by Mr. Dialinas in the case filed, there is a burning testimony of a friend of Graikos which was heard in “Tunnel”.
Grakos hired a private investigator because he was looking for something he had figured out.
Revelation by an important witness
He argues that the farmer had always with him an envelope containing “fire” data collected on behalf of the private researcher who had hired. This file, which was not found, contained photos and lists with detailed phone conversations of people whom Graikos knew and who had outraged him.
He even used to place the envelope in the back seat of the rural car with which he was lost. One day the witness saw a particular person taking the envelope from the car. He immediately informed Graikos and the breeder reassured him that he had taken care to make copies.
The witness spoke of two other incidents. In the first he heard the businessman talking loudly with a man on the phone. When he asked Graikos what happened, he told him he was the same person in the photos that the envelope contained.
The second incident was there when Graikos spoke to the same man on the phone and asked him to move away from a specific nearby person. Wishing the businessman to help the witness on the same day, he called that person himself, conveying the same request. This person was ironic.
An afternoon about ten days after the disappearance of the 59-year-old businessman, the witness saw something extremely important …
Listening to the testimony, Retired Police Director Thanasis Katerinopoulos said:
“The mere fact that someone had recruited a detective to find evidence denies the argument that he voluntarily left. In this case, what the researchers call “colorful clues” is also broken down. According to the figures of the legal representative of the brothers of Graikos, there are serious indications that touch the evidence! The simplest thing the Prosecutor could do was to send the case to regular interrogation. “
Burning -questions for the “burying” of Graikos…
Following the latest developments, the brother of the missing entrepreneur raised a number of reasonable questions based on evidence that came to his knowledge.
• The head of the Thessaloniki Prosecutor’s Office himself instructed that the case was been investigated by the Department of Homicide for possible manslaughter against Dimitris Graikos. A collection of documentary material has been collected that highlights a number of contradictions by specific persons and indications of a criminal act. Why, however, the prosecutor did not promote the case in the main investigation?
• Is there anyone who has expressed a homicidal intention against Graikos, which is said to be confirmed by two important witnesses? If so, why was it not examined by a regular investigator?
• What are the official figures on which the Prosecutor’s Office was based in order to end up in the “deliberate disappearence” of Dimitris Graikos “to third neighboring countries” when the police investigated and ruled out his “voluntary” flight abroad to Skopje?
• Is there evidence in the case file that shows clear indications of financial incentives by certain persons at the expense of Dimitris Graiko’s life?
• A private investigator, commissioned by Dimitris Graikos, had handed him an envelope with serious data against certain persons?
• Was this file with the evidence found? Was the private investigator identified by the Authorities?
• The removal of telephone privacy reveals evidence in the case file for thousands of calls in the last month prior to the disappearance of Dimitris Graikos among two key persons in the case ? After the disappearance, the conversations between each other continued or suddenly ceased?
• How was the selective memory of specific witnesses explained in their first statements about locations where the hours of disappearance were found and why did they change them?
• Are there any witness contradictions about a specific car and its parking space on the day of the disappearance of Graikos? Was this vehicle investigated by Criminal Investigation?
• Are there contradictions in the testimony of key witnesses that determine the course of the investigation and if so, why did these witnesses not be countered in opposition?
• Is there a specific witness that appeared on the day of extinction with a blow to the face and indicated a person who caused them? Has this person confirmed the attack that was denounced or denied any participation?
“I felt it necessary to table the petition. We took five boxes with the material of the case file. What we have already investigated, in front of what we have read, lightens… From the evidence we have seen, we see that we have motivation, suspects, contradictions, mistakes of the prosecution authorities and a provision challenging me as a lawyer, ” he said to Tunnel.
“In the provision, the Prosecutor refers to” deliberate flight to third countries “. Obviously she means Skopje. This case has been investigated twice by the Police and there have been official negative responses. How did this conclusion came out? I also want to thank the police officers of the Homicede Department , who, while claiming that there were certain contradictions between two key witnesses in the case, did not bring them in opposition! ” he concluded with emphasis.
What did the “key” –person in the thriller of Graikos told “Tunnel”
As it emerged from the case-file and was said in the studio, a particular person had expressed, according to different witnesses, a homicidal plot against Dimitris Graikos. Angeliki Nikolouli had previously identified this man and asked to find and display the video with their conversation.
At that time he had told Angeliki Nikolouli that he knew nothing about the case and that he knew Graikos only by the photographs he had seen on television. He said that if he saw him on the road accidentally, he might not recognize him “because the photos that came out are older!”
He argued that he had nothing to do with the businessman, despite the fact that he was asked to testify for the case at the Police .
He stressed to the reporter that he was informed about the disappearance of the entrepreneur from “Tunnel” and continued:
“If this man has disappeared voluntarily, you can understand that he will probably be somewhere hidden. Personally, I have no idea and I do not care … ”
Throughout his conversation with Angeliki Nikolouli, he asked who and why he referred to him and involved him in the case.
“It is strange who is why told you specifically about me that I had an appointment and all that …”
“We got information and I had to check it out. Anyone can say what he wants, I do have to research it ” the reporter told him.
He ended up saying he regrets all of this and that “he is not related to prominent and well-respected people.”
On Monday, 29 October, Nikos Dialinas will also file a legal appeal with the Prosecutor’s Office of Thessaloniki against the order of the prosecutor.
These developments have brought to light everything that some have tried to cover …
The protagonists of this thriller reminisce of pawns in a difficult batch of chess …
At least … 2.400 telephone conversations had two key witnesses in the case from September 27, 2016 to November 3, 2016, that is, within a month. Only on the day of extinction, as it emerges from the removal of telephone privacy, these two people spoke on the phone nine times while exchanging ten text messages. From the following day, however, no phone calls were made between them.
“I have to use a forwarding document from the Missing persons department to make sure that everyone will understand how serious things are. It dates back 27/10/17 and reports nine contradictions that photograph certain faces. It even mentions the threat he had exposed against the life of Graikos. This document can not be ignored! Someone may not read it , but to ignore it is immpossible! With the action we will file, the Prosecutor of Appeals should very well understand the contradictions and order the prosecution of homicide and the case must take the path of regular interrogation, “concluded Mr. Dialinas.
The Beginning of the Thriller
The businessman Dimitris Graikos, 59, from Pentalofos of Thessaloniki, was mysteriously lost with his car a HILUX TOYOTA with registration number NAY 1252. He disappeared on the afternoon of Thursday 3 November 2016 from Halarastra region when he left the slaughterhouses. Up to now his body, nor his car, has not been detected.
The deep tunnel research in this extreme case has involved eighteen broadcasts, and many reports have been made.
Watch frame by frame all the developments around the thriller here.