On the morning of Monday, March 18th, the trial continued in the Athens Mixed Court of Appeal, where the son of the second defendant filed.
He said he had seen the “mastermind” with guns and asked for his father’s help in exchange for ten thousand euros.
The witness testified that after his father had been arrested for attempted abduction of the victim’s mother, he told him that the main accuser had said he had planned the kidnapping with Mario. When he would finish the job, he would tame the drug dealers who threatened the victim as he claimed in the police and would return the ransom.
The hearing continued with the readable documents, where extracts from controversial telephone conversations of the mastermind were heard with his colleagues.
At the next meeting on Friday, April 22, the apologies of the accused are awaited, as well as the Prosecutor’s proposals for themselves and any involvement of third parties.
See frame by frame the developments and the deep research of “Tunnel” in the ultimate case here.