The mother of the unfortunate tax collector with her memorandum to the investigator asks for answers to shine the truth and reveal all the details of the crime.
The questions posed to the accused Manolis Soropides through the investigator, ask for immediate answers.
Her family asks:
– At what exact date did the murderer begin to watch Dora
-When was the first time she saw Dora at a close range?
– At what time did he go to the cemetery on the day of the murder?
– Did he stalk her at that day and from what time? Give a full description of his movements.
– Did his roomate know about Dora’s murder? Did he inform him? Did he inform him after the murder?
– What other persons were aware of the murder plan? Give their full data.
– How many times has he visited the cemetery?
– Did the knife used by others ? Where there other knives?
– Were there other places where he was watching Dora? Describe them in detail
– Did he send the message “do not go back to the cemetery” to Dora? If no, who sent it?
– What persons saw him on the day of the murder in the cemetery? Previously was he seen by the guards or the staff of the cemetery?
See more details about the case here.