Nikos Dialinas, lawyer of Dimitris’ brother, submitted on behalf of the family lawsuit against those responsible for intentional homicide.
In the complaint report, the family of Dimitri Grekos asks:
- conducting representation
- conducting extensive research on the Axios River and in Loudias River and adjacent riparian areas by divers and the Coast Underwater Missions Unit Coast Guard (MVA / OS)
- Privacy lifting and disclosure of telephone conversations and bank transactions of the slain Demetriou Grekou
- transfer the file to the Public Prosecutor of Thessaloniki for prosecution for murder and carrying out main interrogation
- receiving and recording of the two cameras of the material 06: 00p.m. until 18:00 on 11.03.2016.
- considering all the witnesses who have appeared on the show of Mrs. Nikolouli and journalists who have investigated the case.
On the 113 pages of the lawsuit, the family has included the original testimonies of children, wife and other witnesses that show “Light in the Tunnel” found.
See details about the case here.